Patton

Patton

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Short and Sweet

Adam has been out of town for the week which sucks especially because he was out of town for a week two weeks ago. Granted they are business trips. The first one was in Alaska and now he's in Texas. I hate when he's gone. It's stressful being the only one taking care of two children under the age of 2 years. I am very grateful though that Adam has a job that supports us financially. 

That is the only thing that really has been going on. I have been thinking about different activities I could be doing with the boys that are educational but fun. Especially since Kaleb is 2 1/2 years old. Everyone I've asked just tells me to go to pinterest which I guess is fine, but that takes a lot of time to go through and I don't have much time to do things like that. 

1 comment:

  1. *Eatable play dough made from peanut butter. This way he plays with it and you don't have to worry about calling poison control.
    * Shaving cream in the bathtub. You just rinse him when you're done. Helps you get ready in the morning.
    * Dry beans in a bowl. Have him measure out the beans into plastic cups. Kai loves doing this.
    *When all else fails, pull the mattress off of your bed and have him jump from the box spring onto the mattress. Boys need to get that energy out and it's hard to wrangle two little ones outside by yourself.

    ReplyDelete