Patton

Patton

Monday, February 14, 2011

35 DAYS

So, in 35 days Adam and I will know if we are having a Victoria Ann Patton or a Kaleb Harrison Patton. Today was the second appointment. Adam wasn't able to come due to school. BUT I got to hear the baby's heart beat and it was really really cool! The doctor said the baby's heart beat is PERFECT, meaning the baby is doing great! I'm super excited for March 21st! I want to just fast forward to it NOW! I suppose I'm going to have to wait. Oh well, it'll go by quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Brit!!!! Have you had any morning sickness? Are you super tired? My first trimester was really hard on me, but once I got past the 3 month hump I was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nauseous but besides that, but now I'm 3 1/2 months into it and I haven't been nauseous for like 3 weeks now. I've just been exhausted all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting and great news! I love your names picked out. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I coulda been there to hear the babys heart beat saying "Love My Nana-Love My Nana"!!! So excited for you honey!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete