Patton

Patton

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I couldn't ask for better!

I just have to do a little rant about how GrEaT my sweet husband is!
See this man...

This man amazes me! I am truly the luckiest woman in the world! In the last few months I have broken my shoulder blade and gotten sick a few times. He didn't complain once! All he did was take such good care of me. He took care of our 3 boys all by himself. He let me be and didn't ask anything of me. He's been so busy working, studying for his CPA tests, helping my dad work on the weekends, helping out around the house, and being a wonderful daddy and husband. There is no greater man! I am so proud of all the hard work my sweet Adam does. I am truly blessed to have such an incredible spouse! He is truly my other half! I don't know what I would do without him! I couldn't ask for better! Ok, rant over.   <3 love my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment