Patton

Patton

Monday, January 18, 2016

A New Year

It's been an interesting past couple of months. Last post I talked about doing a ton of holiday baking. Well, that didn't exactly happen because I broke my scapula (shoulder blade). I was in a sling for 5 weeks and then had to do physical therapy. Sometimes it still hurts, but it's rare now. During this time my family and home took a hit. I was out of commission. Now it is the start of a new year and I am ready to take it on. There are so many things that my little family has started doing such as chore charts for everyone, more organization, potty training, etc.

 One of the things that I have really been focusing on is doing my personal scripture study. This is a huge thing. I have gotten really bad about it, but I started making a goal to do it every day and I've only missed 1 day! I can tell of how much a difference this has on my attitude, how I parent, my home is just more peaceful. I love it. There is nothing better than a peaceful and happy home. <3

This year Adam will be receiving his CPA certification. He has only one more test to pass before April 30th which I know he can do! I'm so proud of my husband! He is such a hard worker! He's an amazing husband and daddy! I don't know what I'd do without him! Love you sweetheart! Forever and ever, always and always! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment