Patton

Patton

Thursday, February 4, 2016

He Lives!



Today as I was reading my scriptures I came across this scripture in the Book of Mormon, Mosiah 16:9, 15.

"He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

"Teach them that redemption cometh through Christ the Lord, who is the very Eternal Father, Amen."

I absolutely love this! Jesus Christ, our Savior is the light of the world, He is the good. Nothing can take away from that. Jesus Christ lives! Christ is the reason we are able to be exalted to live with Heavenly Father again! I can't imagine not knowing this! My life would be so much different not being apart of the gospel of our Savior. I wouldn't trade it for anything!


Image result for jesus christ lds

No comments:

Post a Comment